1. Paskah Island, This island lies between Tahiti and Chile, and won international fame as the colossal statue of remarkable human face shape. Each statue is 14 feet tall (about 4 meters), weighing about 14 and made of volcanic stone, and are the work of the Rapa Nui society. As yet unknown how this statue is made with primitive technology owned by these communities. There are various theories about the origin and meaning statues, including one of them is fantastic theory that says that the statue was made by a UFO. But, until now the truth of all the existing theory has not been revealed. Will you be one who can reveal it?
2. Egypt. One of the most mysterious places and magical on the planet. Located in North Africa, this country has more than 80 pyramids spread along the river Nile. Masing2 approaching 100 meters high, and a giant stone weighing each up to 100 tons. Until now the legend of the pyramid is still inviting the new gossip, new myths and beliefs are also emerging. Of all the pyramids, the Pyramid of Cheops is the highest. All of the pyramid was built only by piling one stone on another stone. Not found in glue, nails, or any adhesive used in making the pyramids. All the stones fit together somehow, so it is very difficult to find any cracks or gaps. Problems regarding the construction techniques used are also not answered until now. So if you are looking for mystery, pyramid-pyramid Egypt will remain a mystery for you provides.
3. Bermuda. In the western Atlantic ocean, lies the Bermuda Triangle. Within this triangle there are 7 major islands and 150 smaller islands which are really the rock clusters. This triangle is also known as the triangle of evil - all the high technology tools and all the navigation equipment is not working properly in place. Often even the communication with the world outside this triangle becomes a problem. No one knows why and how to prevent this. So, if you are brave, who knows you to be the first to solve this mystery.
4. Antarctica. Antarctica is a place that is not friendly to live. So many changes and phenomena that until now the big secret for most of us. Antarctica also has many mysteries, from the continent of 14 million kilometers of snow and ice with a thickness of between 2000 to 4800 meters, there is also a dry island the total, and is called "dry valley without snow". Be alive to witness this phenomenon!
5. Xinjian. In this city, there are neglected areas called "Moguicheng" or the devil town. Several castles in Moguicheng strange noise that is not clear where asalanya. If you approach this devil town on a hot day with a breeze, you will hear the rhythm of sweet, like a small bell 10 million or 10 million guitar playing together with indahya. But if strong winds approaching, then the resulting sound will be like a roaring lion, crying babies or the howling of wolves.
6. Stonehenge. Stonehenge is a mysterious stone structure in the English countryside. No one knows what the purpose built, whether the court, or place of worship, or temple, or perhaps a sign of the UFO? Try to visit, see if you can solve the mystery!
7. Henan. In Henan, China, you'll find a geothermal anomaly area called "bingbing bei" or the back of the ice. All regions of China have a normal seasonal changes, the population in the western Liaoning Province, China, has a fixed warm temperature. But when summer comes, the start of this miraculous phenomenon. When the air temperature reaches 30 degrees Celsius temperatures and the sun shone with a bright, large-scale changes occur, and the temperature at one meter below the soil reached -12 degrees Celsius, so the frozen ground and all the water turned into ice.
8. Niagara Falls. Waterfall is known as a tourist destination. These natural wonders are located in Canada and the U.S. border. This waterfall covers an area of 250,000 square miles and the water can flow reached 250,000 cubic feet per hour.
9. Geyser. Geyser is a flow of warm water that gushed into the ground. Geyser always looked interesting and mysterious. One place in Reykjavik, Iceland's capital, renowned geysernya reaching 20 meters in diameter and when it rained, you could find a gruesome scene: a burst water flow extraordinary that reached a height of 70 meters. If you visit China, and waited in the surrounding areas in the river Yangbo Geyser, Tibet. Geyser that there can be sprayed with a startling sound every few minutes. Diameter blast of hot water reaches a height of 2 meters and semburannya can reach 20 meters.