Friday, November 18, 2011
Friday, November 4, 2011
- Jingshan Park
- The Great Ocean Road
- Saint Basil’s Cathedral
- Why do you want to invite other people?
- Who do you think would want to see the Great Ocean Road?
- Who would benefit from doing a Great Ocean Road tour?
- What are you hoping they’ll get out of the tour?
- Are you compatible travelling buddies?
- Are you doing the Great Ocean Road tour in combination with other Melbourne tours? If so, are you able to spend that much time with them?
Thursday, November 3, 2011
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Backpacking around Europe is something everyone should do at least once in their life. A myriad of cultures, magnificent sites and dazzling beauty, a European adventure can be the adventure of a lifetime. Prepare yourself for a life changing experience, and don’t forget these five tips to help make it the perfect adventure.
- Get a good Backpack – A good pack is essential if you want it to make it through the adventure. To start with, think about how much stuff you think you will need to take with you and how much you want to carry. A lot of things can be picked up on your travels and don’t need to be brought from home, so if possible opt for a less than enormous pack. Next decide what type of features you may need. Should it be waterproof, have lots of pockets, a detachable daypack or even secret inside compartments? Finally, have it fitted to your body type. Packs come in lots of sizes so have someone who knows how make sure you get a pack that fits. This could be the difference between an enjoyable experience and back strain.
- Gifts – You are going to meet a lot of new friends, be invited to stay at people’s places and be helped out all along your travels. Having a small token gift from home can be a very classy way of thanking people who do you a good turn when on your adventure. Sweets are an especially good idea or small stuffed animals. These will be items that are uncommon in Europe which will add charm to your show of gratitude.
- Get Business Cards – Business card printing is a fun and practical approach to having a quick and easy way to exchange contact details with new friends along the way. You will find yourself exchanging details with dozens of people and sometimes several at a time, so having a card will be a fun and easy way to be sure your new mates can get in touch. Stop by a printing services business and make up a funky card, you’ll be really glad you did.
- Language Books – Europe is an extremely diverse place with many cultures and languages. If you expect people to help you out when you are visiting their country, you’d better at least try and speak the local language. Get some language books for the countries you are visiting and learn a phrase or two. It’s a fun thing to try while you are traveling around and also shows you respect the people who’s country you are visiting.
- Bring an Instrument – There will be lots of time to kill when you are waiting for buses or hanging out at airports, so if you play an instrument or want to learn how, this could be your big chance. Small is good so instruments like the harmonica or even a banjo are nice options. You’ll probably find yourself at more than a couple parties or hanging out the occasional campfire, so why not learn to play something.
Have a great trip. Remember these tips and it’ll be your best trip ever!
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Article written by Home Swap House Exchange
· Having Your Name in Their System. Many of us use rental cars in business. Having your name in their systems means you are already registered with them. This can be extremely beneficial as you change employment and grow your career. Your previous record will come with you in one way or another. You could be getting better deals for yourself and your own business because of your previous record built up in employment (this is particularly the case with Sydney car rental – they really do care a lot about the driver in that city and country).
· Points and Bonuses. Changing your car rental company is like getting a divorce. You can never really benefit from it, and you lose a lot of what you put in, and what you can get out of it. Using a car hire company is like building up an investment. You get miles, points, premium deals, priority and more. You even get favoured by staff because they get to know you, and they know you are a smooth customer to deal with. You know the system, and you will know what becomes important for you to get what you need. Some bonuses are never written in black and white
· Carry Over Business. Let’s take a look at our personal and professional lives. You may have been using one car rental in Sydney, and now you need a truck hire company in Sydney because you are moving house. If they do not have the vehicles, they will probably have a partner in the industry who does. You will normally get the same treatment and benefits you have been getting from you previous car use – even if you are using for business purposes as an employee. You will be in the system, and their computers will flag you. Benefits can carry on in many areas.
These are only a few suggestions to help you make the most out of your car hire use. Remember, most companies are a part of a larger network, and this will help you wherever you go. Making the decision of what company to use is a long-term investment, and should not be thought of as a one-off decision. These companies run on accounting, numbers and accumulation. Becoming a part of that, and taking advantage of that is the key to getting great benefits and cost affordability.