Sunday, June 21, 2009
Would you rather stick with hiking or an excursion?
Interlaken is an ideal starting point for all kinds of hiking tours for eveyone. From the less trained and / or experienced to the most experienced and active hikers, there is a perfect route for all of them.
We are happy to help with information, supporting material such local maps and recommendations for your plans today.
Just see reception!
Here are a few examples of what's on offer in the Jungfrau Region :
- Lauterbrunnen Tal und Trummelbach waterfalls - impressive waterfalls within the mountain
- Mürren and Gimmelwald, idyllic mountain village with a wonderful view of the snowcovered Alpine tops.
- Schilthorn, fantastic panoramic view of more than 40 different mountain tops including Eiger, Monch and Jungfrau so close that you might think to touch them.
2009: 40% discount to go Schilthorn - Get your voucher at reception!
- Harder Kulm,
- Niederhorn - Beatenberg - Waldegg, on the north side of Thun with a very nice view of 'our three mountains' Eiger, Monch and Jungfrau plus Thun lake.
- Swiss Open Air museum Ballenberg - here you can experience history for real.
Get moving! On foot, with your bike there is a lovely trail along Brienz lake or with your mountain bike up into the mountains. Of course you can also discover the region very nicely and most comfortably from a boat on lake Thun or Brienz.
We promise that you will not be bored. And if you just feel like peace and quiet then enjoy the fresh air, the mountains and lakes and basically be happy about being here.
We are looking forward to meeting you!