Sunday, November 1, 2009

5 cm pines tree growing in the lungs

Tall pine trees with 5 cm have been found in the lungs of a man who complained of strong pain in the chest and coughing up blood. In 28 patients, Artyom Sidorkin, came to the hospital in the city of Izhevsk in Central Russia last week, as reported daily newspaper Komsomolskaya Pravda. The doctor took chest x-ray and found a tumor in one lung patient. Estimated cancer, they then make a decision to do a biopsy, but when they cut the tissue, they were amazed to see the green needles of the piece. this is absolutely dangerous medical issues.


"I saw it three times, and thought I had seen something. Then I called the assistant to see, "said Vladimir Kamashev, doctors at Udmurtian Cancer Center.

Then five centimeters-branch has been removed from the patient's body.



"They told me it was not coughing up blood caused by any disease," said Sidorkin.

"That is the root of the needle is attached, very painful. But I never felt like I have a foreign object in my body. "

clear two-inch branch is too large to be swallowed, the doctor said. They say that the patient might have inhaled a small pine tree pollen, which then began to grow in the body. Meanwhile, parts of the lungs with a little fir tree is maintained for further study.

we should say thanks to Allah on our healthyiness.

No comments: